Two neo-Nazis get jail sentences

The Local
The Local - [email protected] • 20 Aug, 2014 Updated Wed 20 Aug 2014 15:45 CEST
image alt text

The heads of the neo-Nazi network "Objekt 21" have been sentenced to six years and nine months and four years and eight months respectively on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old and the 33-year-old were alleged to have committed arson attacks and to have threatened competitors of a convicted boss of a prostitution network at his behest.

All was "planned in every detail", the judge said. It was "terrifying" that the 30-year-old man who had been convicted several times was not impressed by the penal system.

For that reason and because the two men had caused serious damage they were sentenced, the judge said, their partial confession prevented them from receiving a longer jail term, though.

The two defendants were among seven men of "Objekt 21" who had been found guilty of Nazi revivalism in a preceding trial and who all were sentenced to jail. The jail terms ranged from an 18 months suspended sentence to six years.

More

Comments

The Local 2014/08/20 15:45

Please keep comments civil, constructive and on topic – and make sure to read our terms of use before getting involved.

Please log in to leave a comment.

See Also