Grow-room found in Spittal an der Drau
The Local · 10 Jul 2014, 15:02
Published: 10 Jul 2014 15:02 GMT+02:00
- Cannabis grow-room found in Danube City (08 Jul 14)
- Teens in favour of legalizing cannabis (26 Jun 14)
- Indoor cannabis farms seized in Tyrol (19 Jun 14)
- Police bust pot 'growroom' in Vienna (08 Jun 14)
- Police dog finds pot and lost post (23 May 14)
Carinthian police have arrested two men and one woman who were operating an indoor cannabis plantation in their apartment in the district of Spittal an der Drau.
In cooperation with the Radenthein police inspectors, the detective service of Spittal an der Drau discovered the grow-room with 30 marijuana plants, as well as smoke-ready herbal cannabis and other smoking paraphernalia.
An 18-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were charged with the cultivation and sale of cannabis, with a turnover of €1000. A 25-year-old man was believed to grow only for his own consumption. The arrests led to the details of several other vendors and customers.
In addition, the three had a small plantation growing outside.